Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) has finally entered the e-commerce market with the launch of the JioMart online supermarket. The Jiomart News app and website has electronics, clothes, groceries and many other household items for customers to buy and they are delivered to the doorstep without any extra charges.
Reliance JioMart is now available in almost every big city and town including Chandigarh, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Gwalior, Kota, Ludhiana, Surat etc. Customers in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Dombivli and Kalyan and more.
The company is targeted to connect 3 crores, offline retailers with over 20 crores customers in India. Here is everything about the Reliance e-commerce venture Jiomart.
How To Place an Order on JioMart Website
- Enter www.Jiomart.com in the browser.
- JioMart.com will open then enter your PIN code to see the service is available in your area.
- Sign up for the JioMart account.
- Shop for the products and groceries
- Add the product into the cart from various categories such as fruits and vegetables, dairy and bakery, staples, snacks, beverages, personal care, home care, and baby care.
- After adding products to the cart, click on the cart icon
- Enter delivery address
- Select the payment option
- Your order is placed.
- You will receive a confirmation message.
How to Place an Order on JioMart WhatsApp
Users from Navi Mumbai, Thane and Kalyan region can place an order on the JioMart through WhatsApp.
- Save the JioMart number 8850008000 and send a ‘Hi’ on WhatsApp.
- JioMart will send a link which is valid for only 30 minutes.
- The customer has to click on the link to fill all the details like address, name and phone number.
- Select the items available from the JioMart product catalogue.
- Place the order.
- The customer will get the address of nearest Jiomart store to pick up the items.
Reliance JioMart Online Shopping Overview
The Reliance JioMart is an online grocery delivery service owned and managed by Reliance Jio. The app will be soon available for customers to buy groceries and other household essentials. As per the reports, the JioMart app will connect the offline retailer to online customers which means it does not sell products directly to the customers.
The JioMart works on an online-to-offline (O2O) business model which means the customers can buy the products directly through the app from nearby sellers. It’s a commerce platform that will provide packaged consumer goods and kitchen supplies.
This is a great platform for all the offline sellers to list their products on JioMart and connect with a wide range of online customers.
Mukesh Ambani had dreamed to start their own e-commerce business and now the first step toward this has been already executed with JioMart an online grocery platform but soon many more products will be available from across categories.
Benefits of JioMart
- 50,000+ grocery products
- Free home delivery
- No minimum order value
- 3,000 savings
- No question asked return policy
- Express delivery
- Buy online or offline
There is an option for consumers to pre-register for the JioMart launch and save Rs 3000.
You can pre-register for JioMart by following below given steps:
- Go to https://www.jio.com/jiomart
- Scroll down and fill all the required details.
- Enter the mobile number and the OTP to verify.
- You will receive a confirmation message.
- You can now save up to ₹ 3000 at launch.
कैसे कराएं JioMart रजिस्ट्रेशन
प्री-रजिस्ट्रेशन के लिए ग्राहक का नाम, मोबाइल नंबर, पिन कोड और मोबाइल नंबर भरना है।
रिलायंस आ रही है देश की दूकान लेके “जिओमार्ट” जो अमेजन और फ्लिपकार्ट को चुनौती देगी | इस नए ई-कॉमर्स प्लेटफार्म ‘जियो मार्ट’ लॉन्च कर दिया है। जियो मार्ट ग्राहकों को आकर्षित प्री-लॉन्च ऑफर दे रही है। जो ग्राहक JioMart के लिए प्री-रजिस्टर करेंगे उनके 3,000 रुपए तक की बचत ऑफर मिलेगा।
- से 50,000 से अधिक किराना उत्पादे ।
- बिना किसी न्यूनतम ऑर्डर मूल्य के मुफ्त होम डिलीवरी
- बिना किसी सवाल के रिटर्न
- तेज डिलिवरी का वादा
JioMart आने के बाद सब से पहले जियोमार्ट पर दैनिक स्टेपल, साबुन और अन्य घरेलू सामान और उत्पाद मिलेंगे बाद में कंपनी और भी कई चीज़े लाएगी जैसे फ्लिपकार्ट और अमेज़न पे मिलते है |
The mobile application for JioMart is launched and integrated with My Jio and Jio Money applications to make it Jio environment-friendly.
The JioMart platform is currently opened for almost all the big cities and towns across India.
How to Register on JioMart as Vendor or Seller?
The pre-registrations for retailers to become a JioMart franchise is going on in full flow. Retailers can become a seller on the JioMart and Jio will provide all the necessary help to them to give a smooth experience to both seller and customers.
All the groceries store owners can use the Jio Mart app to list all their inventory online along with features like taking orders, adding new stocks, creating offers and manage online sales.
Bookmark our JioMart News Website to get daily News about JioMart.