Goods and Service Tax or GST was initiated by the Government of India. The aim of the GST Suvidha Kendra is to simplify the taxation process. This process has made various changes in the lives of businessmen & common people. With “One Nation, One Tax” in the picture, it assisted to remove the downward effect of various taxes.
In 2017 GST Suvidha Kendra came into the limelight with the initiation of GST. It aims to assist with GST submission. In addition, there are various Kendras who give business opportunities. These opportunities are for the one who buys the franchise of GST.
Role of GSK
A GST Suvidha Kendra allows businesses to access all the GST services. The center uses a web platform to comply with all the procedures and provisions under GST law.
The filing of a GST return is not an easy task. It is a complex process. To ease the GST registration to annual return filing process, the GSP helps GSK.
What is GST Suvidha Kendra?
GST Suvidha Kendra or GSK is a complete gateway to file GST returns on time. The gateway helps businessmen, individuals, SMEs with turnover above 20 lakhs. Any Indian citizen can help the different business sizes by starting GST Suvidha Kendra.
The GSK is a GSPs approved and appointed GST facilitation center. It works towards the submission of GST cost-effectively. The center removes hurdles and simplifies the process for casual taxpayers.
GSK is a licensed business.
How is GST Suvidha Kendra a source of GST Network?
The Goods and Service Provider is coined by the Goods and Service Tax Network or GSTN. It is a private and non-government body that owns and manages the GST Portal. This body works as per the “Digital India” program. The program supports the online system for tax submission. It facilitates transparency and sureness to operate the system across the nation.
What is the benefit of GST Suvidha Kendra?
- The noteworthy advantage of opening GSK is you can open it near your home. You can open it in your city/town.
- You can earn a good commission & get connected in the long term with your customers.
- The GSK needs minimum investment.
- You can provide a GST facility to SMEs, shopkeepers, businessmen & people.
Why is it necessary to have GST Suvidha Kendra?
In India, the single GST Tax was launched as the most significant tax reform. So through GSK, you can perform the following activities:
- File 36 returns in a year & three returns in a month.
- Easily convert accounting package from manual to digital accounting
- Maintain cloud base record as per the certain format & guidelines issued by GST & CBEC act.
(Note: CBEC act stands for Central Board of Excise & Customs Act.)
- Increase the number of return filing & taxpayers.
- Provide help to the taxpayers for the submission of GST & CBEC Tax.
- File returns which are compulsory for the credit benefits of Tax paid on GST.
What are the different modes you can choose to interact with GST Suvidha Provider?
File Return on GST Portal
Generally, a GST taxpayer accesses the website to perform activities related to GST. These activities are like GST registration, GST return, & other services. But there may be cases, that a taxpayer may not be tech-savvy to file the GST return. So through GST Suvidha Kendra, the taxpayer can save time & effort for filing the return in the GST portal.
ASP which is also GSP
Generally, it is recommended to use Government approved ASP for the submission of GST. These ASPs are authorized and provide an application related to the use of GST services.
They avoid dependency on third parties and help to get easily connected with the GST portal.
The ASPs improves the data process for the GSKs.
What is the eligible criteria to open/apply for GST Suvidha Kendra?
You should have basic knowledge of computers along with excel.
Basic knowledge of accounts procedure.
The space/ area required to open GSK is 150 square per meter.
You should have a printer, internet connection, computers, and a thumb scanner machine.
Why should you join GST Suvidha Kendra as a franchise owner?
It’s a good opportunity to earn high commissions with minimal investment as a franchise owner. Currently, many entrepreneurs are running successful GST franchises and earning great profits. If you apply for franchise owner you will get the following advantages:
- Stay connected with a vast number of clients.
- Provide other services related to GST.
- 24×7 support from the technical team.
- Proper training to start a GSK.
What are the various services you can offer at GST Suvidha Kendra?
As GSK you can offer GST services to Indian citizens. You can provide other services related to GST which are as follows:
- All other services related to GST
- Bill Payments
- Insurance Premiums
- Money Transfer
- Aadhaar pay
- Travel booking & more
How can you Join GSK as a Franchise Owner?
You can join GSK as a franchise owner with the following steps:
- Open the website which provides GST services. From there you can view all details related to the franchise owner.
- Apply for the registration as a franchisee owner.
- Submit all the required documents.
- Finally, the company agent will give you a call.
For more info please visit: myjiomart.in
You can start a franchise of GSK and earn a good commission with your potential efforts. GST Suvidha Kendra offers a business opportunity to many SMEs, individuals & private companies. You can visit the website and consider the details related to the franchise owner. Moreover, you can contact the company to join GSK.