Flipkart users can now buy a smartphone for free. Flipkart is here to help you, with an industry-first product named the SmartPack. Undoubtedly, the smartest way to purchase a mobile is the SmartPack. Let’s see how to buy a phone for free on Flipkart with smartpack subscription plan.
Here are the several factors that render the new consumer-relevant product from Flipkart inexpensive and, most significantly, highly profitable:
- 100% cash return for your mobile of preference.
- Full smartphone security includes screen damage, damage to liquids and more.
- Subscriptions to Disney + Hotstar VIP, Gaana, SonyLiv, Eros Now, Zomato Pro, Curefit, Practo and several more are the strongest online services.
How to Buy a Phone for Free on Flipkart with Smartpack Subscription Plan
- On Flipkart, pick your favourite mobile.
- Choose a SmartPack for a time of either 12 or 18 months that you find fits for you.
- Pay as usual for the mobile upfront, then pay per month for the SmartPack.
- Return the smartphone you purchased in every operational state after 12 or 18 months.
Even though it is difficult to believe, this is real. As long as it flips on and the IMEI number is available, Flipkart will recognize any handset.
All famous brands such as Realme, POCO, Samsung, Redmi, Motorola, Infinix, OPPO, Vivo and more are eligible for the SmartPack.
Flipkart has cash back plans beginning as low as Rs 499/month for 18 months at 100 percent. As part of the 18-month SmartPack, Disney+Hotstar VIP, SonyLiv, Zee5, Voot Pick, Eros Now, Flipkart Plus, Flipkart’s Full Smartphone Security, Voot Kids, Cure.fit, Medlife, Zomato Pro, Gaana Plus, Tinder Plus and HealthifyMe, you will enjoy the following services.
In brief, you can pay for the smartphone upfront at the moment of payment. You can pay for the SmartPack of your choosing for the next 12 or 18 months and appreciate the many amenities it provides. After 12 or 18 months, you get the money you invested on the smartphone credited back to your bank account as per your preferred bundle. Flipkart is sending the money back to you, not as supercoins or as an EGV.
By paying for it in EMIs or by using COD, customers will buy the smartphones the way they usually do on Flipkart. However, the SmartPack would need to be ordered using the wireless payment system.
When purchasing your mobile, be smart!