Reliance Jio 4G has become the fastest-growing telecom company with 52 per cent of the share. With 5G is all set to arrive in India, all the telecom companies has fastened their seat belt and Jio is looking ahead of its competitor. If you are a Jio subscriber and don’t know to check Jio balance data or Talktime balance then follow our guide.
Jio is spreading its service are from big cities to small villages with its attractive offers and plans. Every Jio recharge comes with 1GB of internet data per day and free voice calls and you can even check your Jio balance through the smartphone.
Here are the simple steps to check the Jio net balance, call balance and plan validity.
How to Check Jio Balance via SMS
- Open the Message app
- Write a new message “MY PLAN”
- Send the message on 199
- You will receive a message with information such as Jio balance, validity, and data details.
- Send the message ‘BILL’ to 199 to know your bill
- Send BAL to 199 to check your prepaid balance
How to Check Jio Balance and Validity via My Jio App
- Download the MyJio app on your phone
- Log in to Jio account using OTP (One Time Password)
- Go to the My Account section in the app
- Check data balance along with the validity
How to Check Jio Balance Using USSD Number Codes
- To activate Jio caller tune is *333*3*1*1#
- To deactivate Jio caller tune is *333*3*1*2#
- To know your Jio number dial *1#
- To know balance or Talktime dial *333#
- To check VAS balance of Jio number dial *333*1*4*1#
- To check Internet balance dial *333*1*3#
- To check the balance validity dial *333#
How to Check Jio Balance and Validity via Jio website:
- Go to the jio.com website
- Login with the registered number and enter the OTP
- Click on ‘My Plans’