Activate Jio 4g SIM Fast with Aadhar Card: Ever since the much-hyped sim was launched, customers have been queueing up in front of shops. Reliance Jio, which was eventually released on September 5, was unveiled by Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani. Ambani announced the introduction of Reliance Jio and its commercial availability on December 31, 2016, at the 42nd Reliance Industries AGM. Stressing the worldwide boom of the digital revolution, Ambani observed that all that is digital is rising exponentially.
Speaking of the Jio service, Ambani said that it was based on five main pillars with the fundamental goal of delivering a solid network and building a magical experience, adding that it will still be accessible at an affordable price. The free Reliance Jio service will be available until December 2016.
Users need to apply their KYC papers in order to get a SIM card. Network testing of the Jio 4G SIM is not yet finished and it is freely available. Accessories such as JioOnDemand and JioBeats are now available with the Jio SIM cards. After receiving their Jio SIM cards, MyJio App needs to be downloaded by users from the Google play store. The client will have to press on the banner in the app that says ‘Get Jio SIM’.
Then a whole process starts that the user has to complete. The user will have to press the “Next” button when it is over. Reliance’s bid code will now be flashed on the computer panel. The bid code must be noted by the client.
For the fulfilment of the KYC requirements, the client should then have all the necessary documentation in order. The customer will then have to go with the KYC documentation to a Reliance Shop, where he will get the free Jio SIM.
How To Activate Jio 4g SIM Fast with Aadhar Card
The customer will need to activate Jio 4g SIM in order to use the SIM upon successful purchase. For the activation, the following steps need to be followed:
- A confirmation message from Jio asking for tele-verification is required to be received by the customer.
- The customer has to dial 1977 from the Jio number to enable both the voice and data facilities.
- Using the last 4 digits of the submitted identity, the Voter Id card or the Aadhar Card, the user’s identity may be verified.
- It is probable that the SIM will be triggered within 1 to 2 hours. In certain situations, however, it took up to 4-5 hours for the SIM to activate. Users are also asked to show patience.
- To allow data, as stated in the user’s Reliance Jio SIM form, you need to dial 1800-890-1977 Toll-Free number from any mobile number.
- On entering the newly acquired Jio mobile number, data services are enabled. The customer can get 2 GB of free 4G data on activation, which will turn into an Extended 4G service in time.
Also Read: Jio Recharge Plans & Offers
Jio SIM: How To Get Jio 4G SIM
Even before its market launch as part of trial procedures, by providing free services to draw new subscribers on a wide scale, the Jio had created significant headaches to the telecom industry with influential network operators such as Bharti Airtel, Vodafone and Concept Cellular.
Earlier, the Reliance Jio supply shops saw huge queues that could only be attributed to the launch of Apple goods. The Jio services will be available in their full form, beginning on 5 September, the Reliance Jio 4G.
The Jio was previously open to workers in Beta versions. Subsequently, it was applied to families and friends, colleagues and listed manufacturers such as Samsung, Lg and Micromax.